1. Personal data we collect
We will collect personal data about you, such as your name, address, passport details or other travel document information and payment details when you make a travel booking on our website.
Please note that your credit/debit card details only stay on our database for the duration of the booking process and your other personal data are maintained on our database to enable us to amend, cancel or update your travel booking.
2. How we use your personal data
We will use your personal data for the following purposes:
- to help us identify you and any accounts you hold with us;
- administrative purposes
- research and statistical analysis;
- customer profiling and analyzing your purchases preferences
- fraud prevention and detection;
- billing; and
- improving our customer services.
We may also monitor your use of this website through the use of tracking devices, for example, we may monitor how many times you visit, which pages you go to and traffic data. This information helps us to build a profile of our website users and is stored purely for analytical purposes. Some of your personal data will be aggregated or statistical, which means that we will not be able to identify you individually.
3. Accuracy & Access
4. Keeping your personal data secure
We work to protect the security of your personal data during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming any travel booking and we only transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company/provider during order processing.
Access to your account is controlled by password. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared device.
5. Disclosure of your personal data
We may disclose your personal data:
- to other governmental organizations or entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction;
- to law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity;
- in compliance with a Court Order;
- with your consent.
Whilst we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data which are transferred from you or to you via the internet.
6. Links to other websites
Links to third party websites on this website are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this site. We have not reviewed all of these third party sites; we do not control and we are not responsible for any of these sites, their content or their Privacy Policies. Thus, we do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any information, software, other products or materials found thereon, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this site, you do this entirely at your own risks and recommend that you are apprised of their specific Privacy Policies.
- recognise you whenever you visit this website (this speeds up your access to the site as you do not have to log on each time);
- obtain information about your preferences, online movements and use of the internet;
- carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content and to help us better understand the requirements our website users; and
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
8. Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
10. Contact Us